Dealing with large-scale IT projects can be challenging, especially due to the number of users that could be affected if things don’t go to plan. The management of your systems is often extremely complex and you could be dealing with ageing technologies which are difficult to support, but the task of migrating to a new platform seems daunting. All this and budgets and resources may be static, or even decreasing.
Plus IT is constantly changing and you have to adapt and assess the impact of new technologies such as cloud services, mobile devices and apps and social networking.
Yet if you get it right, these technologies can have a big impact on your business and enable your organisation to meet its goals. Whether it’s decreasing your costs through the implementation of a virtualised infrastructure, or allowing your business to grow by installing a scalable and flexible solution.
EACS has experience of working with large enterprises in many industries such as transport, retail, banking, insurance and manufacturing. Below are some of our client case studies which illustrate the challenges organisations like yours are facing and how we helped them to overcome these.
This includes helping a Co-Operative Society to achieve their objectives of sustainability and business continuity by implementing a virtualised infrastructure. We also enabled a large business facilities provider to offer secure remote access to their users in over 100 remote offices from any internet connected device.
Example Customers & Case Studies
- Office 365 Migration for a Leading Car Dealership
- Migration to Cloud Services for a Convenience Store Chain
- Increasing IT Efficiency & Reducing Costs at one of the UK’s Largest Housing Associations
- Virtualised Infrastructure for A Co-operative Society
- Email Archiving & Continuity Solution for a Train Operating Company
- Improved Agility with Office 365 and Intune for Leading Prepared Fresh Produce Manufacturer
- Datacentre Virtualisation and App Delivery for a Producer of Polyethylene Film Products
- Systems Management for a Leading Provider of Helicopter Services
If you would like to discuss your business challenges and goals with EACS and find out how we can help, please call us on: 0800 8047 256.