Community Projects

EACS is a very diverse organisation and looks to work closely with all of its customers and their community programmes whenever they need us to. Due to our geographic spread, we are actively working with a number of schools across the UK bringing technology to life as well as providing support to clients operating in EMEA and Africa.

EACS are also proud to be working to support Costain in their work with Snowfields School in London and the Manna Society helping homeless people near London Bridge. We are also delighted to be supporting the work of Turning Point across the UK in helping those battle with drug, alcohol or other challenges in life to find proper help.

Below are further examples of how we have been providing support in the community:

East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH)

EACS has partnered with EACH for many years providing a fully hosted IT environment.  We have supported them by sponsoring the Norfolk Appeal launch event which was intended to galvanise support to build a new children’s hospice for Norfolk, we also sponsored the opening of the new Treehouse Hospice. Members of staff have taken part in abseiling events and a Dragon Boat Festival to raise money for the charity as well. 

Byte Night

Byte Night is the IT industry’s annual sleep out in support of Action for Children. Each year hundreds of individuals and teams from across the IT and business community spend a night exposed to the elements in a bid to raise sponsorship and awareness of Action for Children’s work. EACS submitted a team for this event every year for six years.

We also consider ourselves to be a very green company, and recycle over 90% of all our waste materials and we actively look to find the way in which we can find the other 10%.

Our technology solutions are always grounded in establishing what is right for our customers and our planet. Our green technology solutions already lead toe way in environmental innovation and we will continue to “un-earth” the solutions that will in fact, save the earth!

Sponsorships

EACS has had a long history in sponsoring and supporting motor racing stars:

Image of F4 car

Harry Webb (2017)

Harry is currently racing in the SsangYong Musso Pick-Up Truck Challenge and British F4 Championship Challenge Cup.

Image of Rob Austin driving

Rob Austin (2014)

In 2014 EACS sponsored Rob Austin racing an Audi A4 for his own team of Rob Austin Racing; this was his fourth year in the BTCC. He has also appeared in the Ron Howard film Rush (2013).

Image of Joe Burns

Joe Burns (2013 & 2014)

In 2014 EACS also sponsored Joe Burns for the second year running, he rode a Kawaski ZX10R and completed in the Pirelli Superstock 1000 National Championship.

Image of Tom Onslow

Tom Onslow-Cole (2013 & 2012)

For 2013 EACS sponsored Tom Onslow-Cole who signed a deal to drive for Team HARD. EACS also supported Tom in 2012 as he raced with eBay Motors in the British Touring Car Championships.

Image of James Nash

James Nash (2011 & 2010)

In 2011, EACS sponsored James Nash in the British Touring Car Championship. James was driving for 888 racing, the most successful team in BTCC history.

Image of Renault Clio

Patrick Collins

Since 2009 EACS have sponsored Patrick Collins who drives in the Renault Clio Cup, which supports the British Touring Car Championship.

Image of Callum Macleod

Callum MacLeod

Callum completed in the British Formula Ford Championship in 2007 where he was crowned champion. He also raced for British team West Tec in the European Formula Three Open Championships in 2009.

Image of F1 car

Forumla One (Super Aguri)

In 2008 EACS was approached by Super Aguri F1 Team to become their official IT partner. As part of the agreement EACS systems engineers were responsible for installing and supporting the teams’ mobile IT infrastructure during testing and at Grand Prix worldwide.

Image of Darren Manning

Darren Manning

In previous years EACS sponsored Darren Manning.