Managed IT Support
A Managed IT Service will be of significant benefit if you have limited IT skills available in-house and need to focus your time on the everyday demands of expanding your business and managing costs.
We will keep your IT systems operational, available, secure and working at optimal performance, so you can focus on achieving your business goals.
This is a comprehensive management solution for your IT environment and includes access to the technical support desk for second and third line support. Management agents are used to monitor your IT infrastructure and our engineers are alerted to any potential issues as they arise via a central dashboard. They evaluate the issues and remediate against them, minimising the risk of unplanned downtime and ensuring maximum efficiency of your IT systems.
This service also includes:
- EACS Remote Management Toolkit (RMT) - consists of a number of specialised support tools to help speed up the diagnosis and resolution of problems. These can be used to manage core elements (server metrics, services, event logs and remote control), plus NetApp, VMware and Citrix environments
- Hardware Audit – an inventory is kept and updated of your managed devices
- Patch Management – the RMT can be used to deploy Microsoft critical updates to minimise security risks and ensure the optimal running of IT systems
- Managed Anti-virus (optional) – AVG Anti-virus can be deployed if no other antivirus solutions are in place
- Managed Backup (optional) - backup logs are checked every morning (Monday to Friday) to ensure they are successful. Any errors or failures are logged and problems are remediated to ensure a successful back up next time
- Onsite Engineers (optional) - Our standard support is delivered remotely, however when an issue cannot be resolved you have the option to request an engineer to visit your site
- Hardware maintenance (optional) – this is available through our preferred contractors. Reporting is comprehensive and includes a management summary of errors, outages and issues, current SLA performance, service status, call list and statistics, call breakdown, P1 breakdown, plus recommendations designed to assist you with optimising your infrastructure
- Proactive management of your organisation’s assets to ensure they are offering you a sound investment and you can plan for the future
- Critical business systems continuously monitored by a team of experts, allowing you to focus on delivering increased services to your customers, safe in the knowledge that the maintenance, monitoring and support of your IT infrastructure is in good hands
- Daily, weekly and monthly IT tasks automated and scheduled to ensure they are all completed reliably
- Data gathered can be used to plan future system changes or enhancements
- A flexible service which can be adapted to suit your precise requirements
- Fixed cost so you know what you will be spending each month
EACS provides you with a single source of professional expertise and the resources you need to streamline system management and support functions at an affordable price.
EACS uses advanced processes, tools and methodologies to deliver superior services that match your needs. You can choose an 8 x 5 or 24 x7 service, and which devices – servers and/or workstations - you want to use the service on.
We will help you turn your data networks into an effective, efficient component of your growing business. Laptops are managed both on and off premise – so mobile workers spending long periods away from your offices are supported and maintained in just the same way, via an internet connection (as on premise devices).
Our goal is to serve as your trusted technology partner. By using a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs, we can advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
Let EACS help you realise the productivity gains and ROI you have been expecting from your computer systems all along.
Contact us if you need help with your IT and are looking for a fixed cost, flexible solution.