At the heart of the EACS support services portfolio is the Technical Service Desk offering support for both technical and non-technical staff.
Access to a service desk ensures your IT team is not constantly fire-fighting and dealing with enquiries, a form of IT outsourcing which enables you time to concentrate on more strategic business related projects.
Located at our head office in Cambridgeshire, servicing clients throughout the UK, the EACS Service Desk is manned by a team of qualified engineers who take pride in their accreditations with leading vendors including Microsoft, Citrix, NetApp, and VMware. This gives you confidence in our ability and the knowledge that your requests are being handled and managed by experts. You have a single point of contact for your questions and problems and do not need to coordinate multiple calls, answer technical questions from several different parties, or make important business decisions without the right facts and opinions. This saves you significant amounts of time and puts someone “on your side” when you need it most. Our attention to detail coupled with the use of skilled engineers results in a high proportion of calls being fixed during the first call.
We track all calls in our Service Desk system, with formalised logging, call management and an escalation process if required. As all incidents and requests are captured, regular reports can be provided which highlight key business intelligence and call trends.
The Service Desk provides the following levels of support, depending on the package you select:
- First line support via the telephone. These calls are normally logged by end users and may involve password resets, print queue clearing, moves, adds or changes. If required, our engineers have the ability to remotely control the users desktop and quickly diagnose a problem for a first time fix.
- Second and third line support via telephone and email. These calls are usually logged by IT staff, where basic troubleshooting has already taken place. Remediation is carried out remotely where possible. If the problem is not resolved then our engineers will escalate the issue with the appropriate vendor and maintain ownership of the call’s lifecycle.
Let EACS help you realise the productivity gains and ROI you have been expecting from your computer systems all along.
- A central point of contact for your questions and problems
- Direct communication with experienced, qualified technical support engineers
- End user issues resolved quickly, with no input from your IT team required
- Take advantage of the relationships EACS has built up with our partners
- Monthly reports which highlight key business intelligence
Contact us if you need help with your IT and are looking for a fixed cost, flexible solution.