IT security is becoming more and more complex, with new challenges like smartphones and tablets as well as cloud storage, an increasing array of security products to manage and new apps to monitor, and ever more devious malware and hackers. Unfortunately, IT teams and IT security budgets are not growing at the same rate - something has to give.
Sophos think it’s time for a different approach to IT security. They call it complete security,
without complexity. Their vision is to give customers:
- A single security system for your organisation - the "security layer" for corporate IT
- Better together: Endpoint (including mobile) + Gateway + Cloud working together to protect you better
- A single pane of glass. A unified view of your security system so you can quickly see when something is wrong and can easily fix it
- Full security lifecycle. A system that lets you quickly fix and improve when things go wrong, rather than pretend it blocks 100% of threats without impacting the business.
- Active Protection to connect live to our threat expertise
- Less complexity - simple to deploy and manage, removes the challenges of multiple point products
- Support from experts - one IT security partner + one vendor who you can call for all your security issues, backed by experts who understand and track the threats, without debating which product or technology was at fault.
Complete Security - Complete security for endpoint, network, web, email, and mobile devices
Sophos provide comprehensive protection that fits your security budget. Sophos complete security protects you everywhere, from your network, to your servers, endpoints and mobile devices too. And, because it’s all from Sophos, it comes in a single license and works better together. And it’s so simple to use, you’ll actually turn it on.
Sophos Complete Security Suite
- Combines endpoint, data, email, web, server and mobile protection—all in one license
- Endpoint protection that blocks malware and controls devices, applications, data and network access
- Full-disk, email and file encryption, together with data control
- Web protection at the gateway and endpoint to protect users everywhere
- Email protection to block spam, viruses and control sensitive data
- Control of iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows mobile devices
- Manage protection from our central, browser-based interface
- Integrated firewall, intrusion prevention, web control and email security
- Secures branch offices with our plug-and-protect Sophos Remote Ethernet Device (RED)
- Protect wireless networks and provide secure Wi-Fi access
- Hardware appliance, virtual appliance or software-only available
EACS has worked with Sophos for a number of years and is a Gold partner. There are over 2,500 Sophos partners in the UK, but only 40 with Gold Certification. This means EACS has access to additional support and has higher levels of technical expertise.
Contact us for expert advice on how Sophos can help YOUR business.