Symantec™ Endpoint Protection combines Symantec AntiVirus™ with advanced threat prevention to deliver an unmatched defense against malware such as viruses, worms, spyware, Trojan horses, zero-day threats, and rootkits. This unified product delivers the most advanced technology available to protect against today's sophisticated threats and threats not seen before. It increases protection for laptops, desktops, and servers by including proactive technologies that automatically analyse application behaviors and network communications to detect and actively block threats. It is a single, comprehensive product that allows you to enable the capabilities you need as you need them. Whether the attack comes from a malicious insider or is externally motivated, endpoints are protected.
This multilayered approach significantly lowers risk and increases confidence that business assets are protected. Symantec Endpoint Protection reduces the administrative overhead and costs associated with managing multiple endpoint security products by integrating essential security technologies in a single agent that is administered via a single management console. This simplifies endpoint security administration and provides operational efficiencies such as one-click software updates and policy updates, unified and central reporting, and a single licensing and maintenance program.
Symantec Endpoint Protection is easy to implement and deploy. Symantec provides a range of consulting, technical education, and support services that guide organisations through the migration, deployment, and management of Symantec Endpoint Protection and help them realise the full value of their investment. For organisations that want to outsource security monitoring and management, Symantec also offers Managed Security Services to deliver real-time security protection.
• Seamlessly integrates essential technologies such as antivirus, antispyware, firewall, intrusion prevention, device control.
• Requires only a single agent that is managed by a single management console.
• Provides unmatched endpoint protection from the market leader in endpoint security.
• Enables instant NAC upgrade without additional software deployment for each endpoint.
• Stops malware such as viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits.
• Prevents security outbreaks thus reducing administrative overhead.
• Lowers total cost of ownership for endpoint security.