System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R3
Level 1 - Installation and Configuration
Duration: 2 Days
Reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and networking concepts.
This instructor-led, hands-on course provides information on how to install and configure SCCM 2007 R3 for use in an Active Directory integrated environment.
- Active Directory schema extensions
- Service accounts and security groups
- Design decisions
- Installing SQL Server
- Windows roles and features
- Essential configuration
- Architecture and design decisions
- Installing SCCM 2007 SP2 and upgrading to R3
- Defining boundaries
- Enabling and configuring roles
- Discovery methods
- User profiles and security
- Collections and queries
- Controlling assets
- Deploying simple applications
Training is held at EACS Head Office in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and to receive a course overview please contact us.
Please contact us for further information on the training available during 2011. If you cannot find the course you have in mind, or to view a full course profile, call us on 0845 - 337 6378 or email: email@example.com