Service Contracts Coordinator - Huntingdon
Department - Managed Services
Reporting to Head of Contracted Services
Main Purpose of Job:
This is an exciting opportunity for new position within the Managed Services Department at EACS a leading IT services organisation, based from their office in Huntingdon. The role of Service Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for working within the Service Contracts Department. The role is focused on customer contract retention, so careful monitoring of service performance and customer satisfaction, throughout the entire lifecycle of the agreement is required.
Please note that this is a client face role and will with expected development and progression require the successful candidate to travel.
This role is suited to candidates who wish to develop a career within a Managed Services environment. A Training and Development Plan will be created for the successful candidate with an objective to ultimately becoming a Contracts Manager.
- Maintain EACS’ Contract Database.
- Produce / develop any required Management Reporting.
- Create, edit and update Service Agreements.
- Ensure Service Agreements are signed and stored.
- Contact customers at key milestones during the life cycle of all service agreements.
- Assist with New Service Pricing quotations.
- Handle contract queries both internally and externally.
- Work with the Service Teams to assist with initial transition handovers / service updates.
- Maintenance and updating of monthly charging schedules.
- Profitability reporting for Managed Service clients.
- Contribute to the development and expansion of the Service Contracts Department.
- Liaise with key EACS stakeholders within the business including Client Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Technical Account Managers, Service Managers .
- Assist with the auditing of delivered services.
Accreditations and Experience Required:
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good level proficiency with Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Able to prioritise workloads and operate under pressure calmly and effectively.
- High level of understanding of IT / IT Services would be preferable.
- A full driving license will be required.
- To be able to work autonomously with little supervision.
Behaviours and key Competencies:
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
- Ability to build good working relationships with internal and external contacts.