Business Applications Developer - location: Split between eacs' Huntingdon office, our London office or remote
Department - Professional Services
Reports to - Head of Consultancy
The Business Applications Developer will work within eacs’ Apps & Data practice, specialising in the Microsoft Power Platform.
The role will be responsible for the development of internal solutions such as HR tools and knowledge base bots, as well as creating end-to-end solutions which can be packaged and sold to our clients.
You will have strong documentation skills, with an understanding of the requirements for building line-of-business solutions and ALM.
An essential part of this role will be designing consistent modern application front ends to a high standard, therefore experience with UI design is desired.
As the Apps & Data practice grows, there is the opportunity for this role to develop into a client-facing consultancy role, so a desire to get involved with upcoming client projects is preferable.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Designing and creating Power Platform solutions
- Integrating data between 3rdparty applications using REST API
- Identifying ways to improve and optimise business processes
- Designing modern UIs
- Creating solution templates and components to be used across the business
- Quality assurance and ALM
- Upkeep and development of a Centre of Excellence
- Working with key stakeholders to scope out requirements
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Documenting project processes, including change requests
- Experience with the Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Dataverse
- Experience working with and customising Dynamics365
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 Suite, with a strong understanding of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience using REST APIs
- Database knowledge - queries, indexing, stored procedures
- Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML, CSS, PHP, Liquid