Client Manager - Huntingdon
Location: field based
The post-holder will be responsible for achieving all sales and performance targets set in line with the Company objectives with the highest degree of professionalism and efficiency whilst ensuring that all sales and GP opportunities are maximised. They must strive toward establishing ‘trusted advisor’ status with clients.
- Ensure you achieve your set annual targets for both margin and annuity services.
- To successfully develop and drive sales plans, using agreed methodologies, to retain existing business and develop and grow new revenue for EACS.
- Develop and maintain an accurate margin forecast and robust pipeline in order to achieve target.
- Manage client records within CRM to ensure good communication and knowledge sharing about clients through good record keeping.
- Assist the company to grow its annuity income stream by maximising all potential annuity opportunities within your current and future client base.
- Work effectively with the Sales Support teams to ensure that penetration within Clients are maximized through consistent and professionally persistent contact.
- Use robust questioning at all levels within a Client to fully understand the business needs to ensure that suggested applications of technology are relevant and valuable.
- Ensure appropriate use of all resources available with Clients including Pre-Sales, Internal Sales and Vendors.
- Create and manage Client contact strategies and Major Client Strategy documents to leave no stone unturned.
- Extend the portfolio of Clients through prospecting, qualification and profiling where necessary.
- Feedback to the business key industry trends from conversations with Clients to ensure agility and relevance in our marketing approach.
- Support marketing initiatives and develop invitees to events.
- Build and nurture relationships on multiple levels within the client portfolio. Extending the relationship across hierarchy levels within Clients.
- Experienced Client Managers within the IT Sector with specific new business and account management track record within
- Solutions Sale – Experience
- Cloud Services – Opportunity identification and positioning
- Managed Services – Opportunity identification and positioning
- Experienced in dealing with IT facilitators/managers/CxO level
- Can link Business requirements to applications of relevant technology to build business case
- Consultative sales approach to identify, define and secure trusted advisor status to drive opportunities
- Lead generation, prospecting and winning business within 100 to 5000 user business’ up to FTSE scale
- Home/field/office based with a living location within 1 hour of Huntingdon
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Target is 12x basic salary
Soft Skills/Experience Required:
- Self-motivated with high activity levels.
- Be able to think laterally to provide a different experience for the client.
- Able to manage link between client requirement/expectation and company capability.
- Qualify prospects strongly to maintain an accurate forecast and not to engage internal resource too quickly as not to waste colleagues time.
- Outgoing, robust personality, strong, constructive character
- Autonomous business style, building a ‘business within the business’ whilst retaining visibility of company objectives.
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to plan, forecast and report against sales plan and targets.
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision, be part of a team.
- Co-ordinate internal teams to present a professional experience for the clients.
- Be willing to travel and work from customer sites and other EACS and supplier sites as appropriate.
- Be willing to work unscheduled hours when required.
- To implement effective time management.
- Possess good administration skills using the power of the productivity tools provided.