Builds Engineer - Ware
As a professional Build Engineer, we are looking for a reliable person who possesses a meticulous way of working; works well under pressure and off their own initiative to maintain high standards within the builds function of the business.
You will possess strong organisational skills and be able to keep track of stock levels, swing stock, asset registers & manage hardware ins & outs from the business.
Your day-to-day duties will be to fulfil client orders on time and in a clean, safe working environment. Ensure you are communicating with necessary stakeholders in the business to keep them aware of timescales and any hiccups in the despatching of Builds on time.
You will be able to follow existing process guides and renovate / create guides to improve them going forward.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Basic technical troubleshooting abilities (Similar to experienced 1st Line SD / CompTIA A+ certified)
- Able to “lift & shift” throughout your working day
- To track & maintain stock & swing levels
- Technical end-to-end lifecycle management of hardware builds
- Ability to coordinate at all professional levels to ensure knowledge sharing and continuity is felt throughout the business
- Write clean, simple & effective process guides in relation to the role
- Working with new products and project teams to define and develop processes and / or tooling
- Experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Demonstrably strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to take ownership of and progress issues to resolution and work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Works well independently and with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated to achieve deadlines in a promptly time frame
- Meticulous in all aspects of the role
- Good admin skills are essential