Optimising the way applications are delivered and managed has been an ongoing challenge in enterprise IT and the variety of approaches over the years have been received with varying degrees of success. While every method has pros and cons, some of the most stubborn issues include time-to-deliver, application conflicts, plug-ins and licensing. The too-frequent result is high IT overhead, too many gold images and excess spending on application licenses.
FSLogix solutions enable the enterprise virtual workspace, reducing the amount of hardware, time and labour required to support cloud and virtual desktops. They provide a single, unified approach to image management, profile access, and application provisioning across all your Windows based infrastructure.
EACS and FSLogix
EACS are a certified FSLogix partner; with our services we can solve the following issues:
- Install multiple versions of apps such as Microsoft Office on the same image to support legacy apps
- Licence Visio/Project Adobe correctly in a Virtual Desktop Environment
- Allow Exchange Online/Office 365 to be used on virtual desktops without impacting performance
- Run multiple versions of Java, selected on IRL and application name
- Manage Office and browser plug-ins, simply, effectively and with very little management
- Reduce the number of XenApp/XenDesktop/View gold images down to a minimum