Environmental Policy Statement
We aim to provide our customers with goods and services within an environmentally sound framework.
To ensure that this is achieved consistently and efficiently we operate an Environmental Management System, which meets the requirements of ISO 14001.
It is our policy to -
- Ensure that our staff act in accordance with this policy and in compliance with our Environmental Management System.
- Continually improve our environmental performance and the Environmental Management System.
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution.
- Use sustainable resources wherever possible.
- Set and monitor environmental objectives and targets.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst our staff.
- Ensure compliance with relevant Legislation and Regulations
- Our stated aims and objectives for 2018/19 are:
- To attain ISO 14001 Environmental Management certification
- Reduce waste and the consumption of resources (materials, fuel and energy) and ensure unavoidable waste is recycled, reused or recovered where possible or disposed of responsibly.
- Monitor and where possible reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
Chief Executive Officer
1st May 2018