Health and Safety Policy Statement
The number one priority of the EACS Shareholders is to ensure that they continue to provide a safe and healthy working environment for their employees, their customers and partners.
It is the policy of EACS Ltd (“the Company”) to foster a positive health and safety culture throughout the Company as we believe that high standards of health and safety are a moral and commercial pre-requisite.
The Company is committed to:
- the prevention of work related injury and ill health.
- the elimination of hazards and risks arising from our work activities.
- maintaining safe and healthy working conditions, and adequate welfare facilities.
- using and maintaining the proper safe equipment needed for each task, including all Personal Protection Equipment where needed.
- ensuring the safety of our clients/customers at all times.
- reviewing and revising this policy annually.
- the consultation and participation of workers in OH&S management.
- compliance with relevant legal requirements
- the continual improvement of our OH&S Management System.
- achieving the following aims and objectives for the year 2018/19:
- Attain ISO45001 Health and Safety Management certification.
- To ensure all Health & Safety documentation is up to date in line with current legislation.
- To ensure all Risk Assessments are reviewed and current.
- To ensure all staff receive the appropriate and relevant Health and Safety training.
Implementation, Maintenance and Review
The Chief Executive, Kevin Timms, accepts overall responsibility for all Health and Safety within the Company, but delegates day to day responsibility and policy implementation to the Head of Compliance and Facilities, Richard Puckey.
1st May 2018